Friday, May 29, 2009

Nubar Hot Red & D-Day!

Good evening, Dear Reader!

Today was D-Day (Divorce Day), and I'm single and free again. What a great feeling!

Here's the mani I wore to court - I decided to go with something that would make me happy all day. It's the new L'Oreal Gold and the Konad leopard print (not sure of the plate number offhand), stamped using Lippmann Collection Fade to Black.

Leopard Konad Nail Polish

Yesterday, I couldn't stand my ridges with the Dazzle Dry, and changed to Nubar Hot Red. It's likely my most retina-searing nail polish. I stamped it using White Konad Special Nail Polish and Fauxnad plate M70. Be careful of your eyes as you gaze upon this Fauxnadicure!

Nubar Neon Fauxnadicure Nail Polish
Nubar Neon Fauxnadicure Nail Polish Bottle

Today's post is a little random, but truthfully, I'm really sick today, so please forgive me!

Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment