Monday, May 11, 2009

Springtime Manicures

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a couple of Springy manis for you. The first started with Nubar Reef Green, which I mattified with V for Men. The I decided I'd rather have sone Konad on it, so I stamped it and finished it with Diamont. The V for Men changed the finish of Reef Green, so it looks different than other pics I've shown you. Here's the end result.

Nubar Reef Green Konadicure Nail Polish
Nubar Matte Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

It wouldn't be Springtime if love weren't in the air, so I had a little fun with Lippmann Collection's It's Raining Men.

Lippmann Collection Nail Polish
Lippmann Collection It's Raining Men Nail Polish Bottle

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment