Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Konad, A Sweet Addiction, and Dazzle Dry

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I have a few things for you today. Yesterday, I got a package from Dazzle Dry nail polish, and I tried one out this morning. It's like Zoya in that you have to follow their specific routine, but it was no big deal. It consisted of using their nail prep solution, base coat, two coats of color, and top coat. On the up side, the colors are very pretty and it did dry very fast. On the down side, it's very thin, so the ridges in my nails show through it. The color I used, Oasis, is a shimmer, but the vertical lines are not streaks in the polish, they're ridges in my nails.

Dazzle Dry Nail Polish
Dazzle Dry Nail Polish Bottle

I'll try the other colors and see if they work better for my nails. This seems like a good product, but this color certainly didn't work on these nails, and the last thing I'm going to do is buff them and weaken them.

So then I took a nap, and when I awoke, the ridges bothered me just as much as before. I decided a quick change was in order, and changed to Barielle Sweet Addiction. Here's two coats.

Barielle Shades Nail Polish
Barielle Shades Nail Polish Bottle

All better - no more lines! It looked too plain though, so I busted out the Konad. I used plate M15, Konad White Spcial Nail Polish, and Konad Psyche Pink Special Nail Polish.

Barielle Shades Nail Polish Konadicure
Barielle Shades Nail Polish Bottle Konadicure

Now I'm all set!

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment