Thursday, May 14, 2009

Konad Plate M71

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I promised I'd show you the other pattern from Konad plate M71, and here I have it! I took a little break to show it to you. There's another pattern on it, and all-over one, that I hadn't used yet, so I gave that a try to show you as well.

First up is the other lace pattern, which is smaller than the first and has little bows in the spaces. I stamped it in Konad White Special Nail Polish over Nubar Black Chrome (the blackest chrome shimmer) so the pattern would show up well. It needed a little something on the nail bed, and since Indi500Fan deemed be Princess of the Rock Steady Hands this morning, I gave myself a little crown from plate M40.

Nubar Black Chrome Nail Polish
Nubar Black Chrome Nail Polish Bottle

That one was just stamping my left hand quickly to show you the pattern. I then did a real manicure with the all-over pattern I mentioned and the larger lace pattern for my tips, both from Konad plate M71. The sun came out when I'd finished it, so I went out on the balcony to take pics of this one. I used two coats of Nubar Pyramid Purple as the base.

Nubar Pyramid Purple Nail Polish
Nubar Pyramid Purple Nail Polish Bottle

It looks like a lace formal tablecloth to me, and oddly, that's a good thing. I also like it over Pyramid Purple quite a bit - I think this is a great shade of purple nail polish, but I'm just not a huge fan of plain cremes, especially as my nails get longer. It's a good base for some Konad fun!

That's what I've got for you today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment