Friday, May 1, 2009

Going Green with Nubar

Good evening, Dear Reader!

It turns out UPS did let me down, but with the help of the office of my building, it was salvaged. UPS delivered my package to the building across the street, then when I finally got it, they smashed one of my six bottles in transit. Ah, well, it didn't take all six to blow my socks off anyhow!

I did some begging, pleading, nagging, arm twisting, and got pre-release samples of a new limited edition collection we'll see soon from Nubar called Going Green with Nubar. It consists of six greens, but as I mentioned the sixth was smashed smashed, so I can't show you that one. I do have the five that survived the trip, and here they are, two coats each.

Conserve is a sparkly bluish green shimmer.



Earth is a more sparkly, much more blue green shimmer.



Forest is a deep green creme.



Greener is a really hot hot hot deep green shimmer. Did I mention it's hot?



Reclaim is a true green holo. Yes, finally, a true green holo.



The sixth, unfortunately, will likely remain a mystery until they're released. I seriuosly doubt that I can get another one...

So this is the package that was guaranteed to, and completely did, blow my socks off. As soon as I know more about when these will come out, I'll publish it.

Until next time, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment