Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lots of Light

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I thought I'd show you what a big difference various lighting conditions make in the way a color comes across. Here are the pictures I took of one manicure in different light, an Ott-Lite (artificial light made to emulate natural light), a good halogen light (also made to emulate natural light), and direct sunlight.

Ott Lite Konadicure Nail Polish
Ott Lite Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

Halogen Light Konadicure Nail Polish
Halogen Light  Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

Sun Light Konadicure Nail Polish
Sun Light  Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

The polish is most accurately pictured by the Ott-Lite, and my skin most accurately by the halogen light. Direct sunlight washes out the polish color and renders my skin an odd color. Crazy what a big difference that makes, isn't it?

I just thought I'd give you a peek at what different results different light make. That's all I have for you for now, but I'm about to go do a mani with something I've really been looking forward to, so I'll have more for you later. Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment