Friday, May 15, 2009

More Konad M74 & Chat

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I took another play break today and had a little Konad fun. I thought I'd show you another excellent all-over pattern from plate M74. This one is a geometric flower pattern, and I thought it would be good stamped in white over a strong pink.

I started with a base of two coats of Hollywood Pink, then used Konad White Special Nail polish to stamp the all-over pattern from plate M74. When I looked at it, it didn't look balanced with my tips not stamped, so I used the heart tip pattern from Konad plate M73 to stamp them, and that evened things out nicely.

Konad Plate M74 Nail Polish
Konad Plate M74 Nail Polish Bottle


Unrelated, but noteworthy, is that our little chat has been empty lately. Feel free to say hello!

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment