Monday, August 15, 2011

New Nail Art / Join NailNation's Contest

Finally! A new nail art after a week or so of not doing any.
How was your week? Did it started well?
As for me, I'm doing ok. Got to see my boyfriend over the weekend. (^__^) 

Anyways, I noticed that I'm MORE closer to my polish friends from other countries than my own Filipina girls. I don't know why.
I just find them more "friendly". (^__^)
But I LOVE all my friends! ♥
I love all of you sweets! ♥






Used Elianto RACING GREEN and MENA #21
for the stamp designs and some fimos. 

--------------------------------------------

ATTENTION:

My friend Maria of NailNation is having an awesome nail art contest. Theme is: FALL season
For all the details, please check out her video.
Open Internationally.
Submission of entries is until
AUGUST 20.
--------------------------------------------

Thank you for stopping by ladies!
Love. Love. Love ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment