Saturday, August 13, 2011

Glitter Gal Red Holo

Good morning, Dear Reader!

The last fabulous holo I have to show you is Glitter Gal Red, which is a really cool one along the lines of Glitter Gal Purple.  It's similar in application, with both being a bit thinner than other Glitter Gal polishes I've tried and thus requiring a third coat, and Red is also an unusual shade with lots of holographic effect.

For this manicure, I used Nfu Aqua Base, three thin coats of color (after the second, it was opaque bottle color but had a few barer spots that the third tidied right up), then a coat of Diamont to finish it all off.  This is Glitter Gal Red in sunlight somewhat obscured by clouds.




Glitter Gal Red Holo
Glitter Gal Red Holo Nail Polish, Three Coats

Like how all the holo pigment shows up in the front of the bottle?  I do!  This one is also wonderful and a much more red shade than other holos named "red" (they often seems to end up being a holo terracotta) with a striking holo effect, but quite frankly I don't expect anything to top or even match Glitter Gal Purple me for a good long while.  The mere fact that I'd liken this one to it is high praise.

Glitter Gal Red wraps up Glitter Gal holos for me, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment