Saturday, July 10, 2010

Zoya Wicked Collection for Fall 2010

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm back with swatches of Zoya's Wicked Collection for Fall 2010 (samples sent to me by Zoya).  This collection is six glass flecked polishes, the same finish we've seen a lot of this season.  They're all two coaters and easy to control and apply.  I had to use artificial light today for reasons I won't bore you with.

Carrie Ann is a bright classic red.

Zoya Carrie Ann
Zoya Carrie Ann Nail Polish, Two Coats

Kym is a very Fall-appropriate rust red.

Zoya Kym
Zoya Kym Nail Polish, Two Coats

Karina is a good cranberry red.

Zoya Karina
Zoya Karina Nail Polish, Two Coats

Cheryl is a really great chocolate brown.  I love browns for Fall.

Zoya Cheryl
Zoya Cheryl Nail Polish, Two Coats

Edyta is a moss green with gold flecks.

Zoya Edyta
Zoya Edyta Nail Polish, Two Coats

Finally, the one I'm wearing is Julieanne, a grapey purple.  The dry time on this one was better than average, and the picture is with top coat.

Zoya Julieanne
Zoya Julieanne Nail Polish, Two Coats

That's Zoya's Wicked Collection.  Of both Wicked and Wonderful, I can say I have no complaints at all - if you like the color, you shouldn't run into any troubles if you spring for it.  Like the Wonderful Collection, Wicked was released on the first and is on Zoya's site now.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment