Friday, July 16, 2010

My new blog...

I have just started a new blog called The Beautysaurus.
I started this blog to post Daily Konadicures but recently I've been diverging from that purpose more and more with mentions of cooking, bands and all sorts of other stuff, so I think I will put all of those kind of posts in another blog. I don't know how often I will be posting on there. Probably not every day as I do with this one, but I'll see how it goes.
There are no real posts yet, but if you have enjoyed any of my non nail-related posts/ramblings, please feel free to check it out.


Credit goes to Carli @ Konad-licious for this amazing design which I bareface stole! I hope she doesn't mind. She wears it better than me anyway ;)

Plate: Bundle Monster - BM18
Base Colour: BYS - Glittering Purple
Ring Finger: 1 coat of Sally Hansen - Hidden Treasure
Stamp Colour: Miss Sporty - 203 Zodiac
Plus: W7 - Silver Glitter applied with a small paintbrush for the line
Top Coat of NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment