Sunday, July 18, 2010

Estee Lauder Surreal Violet

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I'd planned on leaving Lippmann Across the Universe on all day today, but this afternoon I got no less than five chips, one of them giant, in it.  That was kind of a bummer - I use SpaRitual Lacquer Lock base coat, which even works with the old chippy Chanels.  Ah, well... It gave me a chance to use Estee Lauder's Surreal Violet, so it's not all bad!

Surreal Violet is another neutral with purple shade, and a really nice one.  It's darker, has a more purple base, and a different shimmer than Essie Demure Vixen, the closest thing I can think of to it.  I used two coats of Surreal Violet, and this is it with a top coat.

Estee Lauder Surreal Violet
Estee Lauder Surreal Violet Nail Polish, Two Coats

I really like this one a lot, even though I wouldn't call it violet by a long shot.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment