Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nails Inc Sorbet Collection: Old Compton Street

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This week I received Nails Inc's Sorbet Collection, and I sat down to swatch them this morning, but like them too much to swatch and remove, so it'll take me four days to show them all to you.  The collection is four pastel cremes, but there's greater variety than in the Ice Cream Collection - some of the shades are more vivid and some more washed out.  I really like them a lot.

The first one I used is Old Compton Street, which is a sky blue creme.  One coat was almost enough, and I went with two in order to make it totally opaque.

Nails Inc Old Compton Street
Nails Inc Old Compton Street Nail Polish, Two Coats

Old Compton Street is the most vividly pigmented of the four shades, the other three are quite pale.  I really like it.

That's it for today, Dear Reader, with more of the Sorbet Collection to come in the next few days.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment