Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July...

.. to all of the readers in America!

I went to see Eclipse today. How good is it??!! I have read all the Twilight books and like them enough. I just haven't really liked the films THAT much so far. But this one was definitely my favourite of the three.
It's a good film on its own, without the 'Twilight' thing which is good.
I put it down to David Slade, the director. It was just so more original than the other two. And the flashback and dream sequences were communicated really well.

I just don't understand this Twilight Mania. Well, maybe I do understand it, but I think it's pretty silly myself. People sometimes take it a bit too far.


Konad Plate: Bundle Monster BM12
Base Colour: Maybelline Water Shine - Iced Mauve
Konad Colour: BYS - Glamourpuss
Top Coat of NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment