Saturday, July 17, 2010

Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe for you.  It's a blue jelly base with lighter blue regular and hex glitter as well as light green hex glitter, and it's really cool.  I needed three coats to make it totally opaque.  I was afraid that would be overkill on the glitter, but it turned out nicely, I think - the glitter looks almost 3D with how it peeks out to varying degrees, and it's really mermaidy.  Here it is finished with top coat.

Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe Nail Polish, Three Coats

I really like it a lot, but I think my favorite of the new Lippmann glitters is Lady Sings the Blues.  I can't judge on Bad Romance - Nordstrom's cancelled my preorder of that one... That's my first negative experience with Nordies, so I was sad, I really want to try Bad Romance.

That's the update for now, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment