Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Essie Fall 2010 Minis

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I'm back sooner than I expected, this time with swatches of the Essie Fall 2010 minis, the set of four that are a Nordstrom exclusive.

In using these, I realized that I'm reasonably certain I've never used Essie minis before.  I usually dislike the teeny brush on minis, bit these were a normal Essie brush on a shorter stem, so not bad at all.  All four shades, all cremes, were good in two coats and are great Fall colors.

Merino Cool is a greige with a touch of purple to it.

Essie Merino Cool for Fall 2010
Essie Merino Cool Nail Polish for Fall 2010, Two Coats

Sew Psyched is a pale sage green very similar to RBL Diddy Mow.

Essie Sew Psyched for Fall 2010
Essie Sew Psyched Nail Polish for Fall 2010, Two Coats

Little Brown Dress reminds me of Lippmann Maneater.

Essie Little Brown Dress for Fall 2010
Essie Little Brown Dress Nail Polish for Fall 2010, Two Coats

Limited Addiction is a deep but still vivid red jelly.

Essie Limited Addiction for Fall 2010
Essie Limited Addiction Nail Polish for Fall 2010, Two Coats

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment