Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nails Inc Sorbet Collection: Palace Mews

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I ended up liking Nails Inc Old Compton Street so much that I kept it on yesterday, too, so I didn't have anything to show you yesterday.  Today, however, I have another from the Nails Inc Sorbet Collection, the lavender called Palace Mews.

Palace Mews was also almost good in one coat, perfect in two.  It's not quite as blue or washed out as some other recent lavenders like Illamasqua Wink or American Apparel L'Esprit, it's a subdued shade that seems just right for Summer.  Here's the finished manicure with top coat.

Nails Inc Palace Mews
Nails Inc Palace Mews Nail Polish, Two Coats

The remaining two in the Sorbet Collection are very washed out - interesting shades in a good way.  Palace Mews went with what I'm wearing today, which is why I chose it.  I'm going to have to do some laundry today to work the other two in this week!

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment