Saturday, July 31, 2010

OPI Diva of Geneva

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have another OPI Swiss for you today, Diva of Geneva.  This one's a purplish red shimmer that took three coats.  So far, I've only shown you the shimmers from OPI Swiss, but the collection's half cremes - I'll have to get moving on showing you some cremes soon!

I like Diva of Geneva.  It reminds me of a toned down SpaRitual Days of Wine & Roses.

OPI Diva of Geneva
OPI Diva of Geneva Nail Polish, Three Coats

Today I decided to forsake the annual wearing of SpaRitual Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - it's my mom's birthday today.  I figured she's probably too busy in heaven making God bake her a cake to notice...

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment