Thursday, July 8, 2010

Deborah Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm back with the last of the Lippmann All That Jazz Trio, the current Nordstrom Exclusive one.  I already showed you Lady Sings the Blues and Razzle Dazzle, so that leaves us with Some Enchanted Evening.  This one's the least impressive to me.

Some Enchanted Evening is kind of a salmon pink glitter, regular and hex, in a clear base.  My initial impression upon picking up the bottle is that it looks a lot like NARS Arabesque, which means it should work well over NARS Pussy Galore.  That good news, because my next impression, after applying three coats, is that it looks a little rashy to me on its own.  I'll let you be the judge...

Deborah Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening
Deborah Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening Nail Polish, Three Coats

Layered, I think it will be nice, on its own, not so much.  Now you've seen the whole All That Jazz Trio.  I think the first two were knockout, and we'll assume this one is the one that costs $4 to tack on...

That's it for today.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment