Thursday, July 8, 2010

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have another polish from the Deborah Lippman All That Jazz Trio, the Norstrom Exclusive, for you this morning.  I showed you Lady Sings the Blues from the set last night, and it pained me to remove it so soon, but I wanted to show you Razzle Dazzle.  Most of us have felt the sting of losing out on Nordie's Beauty Exclusives by hesitating too long, so I wanted to show these to you while the set's still available.

Razzle Dazzle is a raspberry jelly base with matching regular glitter.  The glitter is relatively fine and the polish is smooth.  I used three coats of Razzle Dazzle to make it completely even and opaque, but I think on an average length nail two coats would do the trick.  Two was almost enough for me, and I'm spreading each brushload further than most do.  As with Lady Sings the Blues, the jelly base of this one is really great - opaque, but it lets the glitter shine through.

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle
Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Nail Polish, Three Coats

These two are, from looking at the bottles, my favorites from the All That Jazz Trio.  The third, Some Enchanted Evening, looks like it might need to be layered, as it has a clear base, but we'll find out soon.

That's the update for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment