Friday, July 16, 2010

Can you help me?

I am in need of a new name for my new blog. It was my plan for it to be a beauty blog but I think I'm going to turn it into a more general blog where I can post anything I fancy.

It's currently called 'The Beautysaurus' (click the text below to go to it) but I think I should use something a bit more general. My name is Sammy and you could incorporate that into the name, but it's not a must - I'm just after anything original and catchy.


 
All suggestions are very much appreciated and I will be so happy if I actually get any! If I do use the name you suggest, I will say thank you with a prize. I haven't got anything in mind yet, but it will probably just be something small and nail related to show my appreciation.

If you want to get to know a bit more about me, be sure to follow my other blog as I am launching it with a 30 Day challenge, where I have a new subject every day. You can see a list of the subjects here.

No comments:

Post a Comment