Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Essie Petal Pink & Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals

Good morning, Dear Reader!

For today's Nails of the Day I was in the mood for the rarely seen sheer, and I used two coats of Essie Petal Pink.  It needed a little something, and I didn't feel like Konading, so I added the pink Konad Rhinestone Glam decals to it, mostly to cover up my nail lines.  I waited until Petal Pink was totally dry to apply the decals, and after applying them, I sealed them with a coat of Diamont.  I find they're surprisingly durable this way.

Essie Petal Pink & Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals
Essie Petal Pink, Two Coats & Pink Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals

That's my pink Nails of the Day, and just about all I have for you today.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment