Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bebé Blue

This is one of my most popular mani's of late. I got complimented by two ladies at the bank who initially thought they were false nails and were very curious about how I did it, and the lady who runs the Hula Hooping Class I went to.
I like this pattern because it's hard to tell which colour has been stamped and which is the base (except on the middle finger where you can see the edges of the stamp!)

Don't you find it hard to explain Konadding to someone who has never seen it before?! I'm always saying something along the lines of... 'Uuuh, it's a metal disc with embossed patterns and a scraper and rubber stamp and you just transfer it over!' or something else equally incomprehensible and long winded. People just look at me blankly and pretend they get it!


Plate: Bundle Monster - BM21
Base Colour: L'Oreal LaquiResist - Bebé
Stamp Colour: BYS - Glittering Purple
Top Coat of NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment