Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers

Good evening, Dear Reader!

Today I have a Lippmann glitter nail polish for you that's not new, but really, really good: Ruby Red Slippers.  It's a black jelly base with red regular and hex glitter.  For easier removal, I layered one coat of Ruby Red Slippers over one coat of Chanel Black Velvet.  I really like it, and it got a lot of compliments today.

Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers Nail Polish
Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers Nail Polish, One Coat over Black

I've really been enjoying the glitter lately, and have another planned for tomorrow - I managed to get hold of a bottle of Bad Romance, which I'm looking forward to trying out.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment