Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chanel Holographic

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today is the final installment of the Celebratory Holo Week, and I saved the best for last.  Chanel Holographic has the most pronounced rainbow holo effect in both sunlight and indoor light of any holographic nail polish I have.

It was an Asian release a few years ago, and it comes in a two-pack with a base coat that's like Nfu Oh Aqua Base.  For this manicure, I used the Chanel base, three very thin coats of color, and I finished it with Diamont.  Here it is completely dry in sunlight.

Chanel Holographic
Chanel Holographic Nail Polish, Three Coats

I really love this polish, and a week of holos wouldn't be complete without it.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment