Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eyeko Summer 2010

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I mentioned the other day that Eyeko had sent me samples of a few of their Summer 2010 release, and I have swatches for you today.  I was again impressed with the quality of the polish - it's very smooth and easy to control, and all shades were good in two coats.  The shimmery glitters were thinner, and I was sure they'd need a third coat when I applied the first of each, but I was wrong - two was still perfect.  The dry time on the one I wore was quite good as well.

Here's the press release for the whole Summer 2010 Collection so you can see the colors I don't have swatches of.  You'll see they are five new shades and five rereleases.

Eyeko Summer 2010 Nail Polish Collection

I like that there's great variety here, and there is amongst the five I was sent.

Tea Rose Polish (for country nails) is a subdued rose creme.

Eyeko Tea Rose Polish
Eyeko Tea Rose Nail Polish, Two Coats

Posh Polish (for ladylike nails) is a greige creme.

Eyeko Posh Polish
Eyeko Posh Nail Polish, Two Coats

Indigo Polish (for sultry nails) is a deep blue with medium blue microglitter.

Eyeko Indigo Polish
Eyeko Indigo Nail Polish, Two Coats

Cosmic Polish (for space age nails) is a black base with holo microglitter.

Eyeko Cosmic Polish
Eyeko Cosmic Nail Polish, Two Coats

The last is Vampira (for gothic nails), which is a black base with red microglitter.  This is what I've wanted other blacks with red glitter to look like.

Eyeko Vampira Polish
Eyeko Vampira Nail Polish, Two Coats

I'm really please with each of these, and I don't think any is a miss.  I'll likely get some more of this collection - Lilac and Vintage are calling my name loudly.  So, so far so good with Eyeko - not a single complaint from me.

That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment