Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Revlon Glitter Top Coats & Companions

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I'm back with something cool to show you that I found while grocery shopping this morning.  I found a Revlon display I haven't seen before or heard of, and the colors looked really cool, so I got one of each to show you.  As usual, I don't know the name of the display - I think I forgot to even check what it was.  I saw glitter and that was the end of it!

This display had eight shades, four cremes and four corresponding glitter top coats.  Two of the cremes, I could do without having swatched them.

The first creme, Silver, is a light grey creme.  Mine had a comically wonky brush and was a three coater.  One of the lighter Nubar greys or Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Cement would be better.  Here's Silver alone.

Revlon Silver
Revlon Silver Nail Polish, Three Coats

The top coat for this one is called Belle (Silver Belle...).  I added two coats.

Revlon Belle
Revlon Belle Nail Polish, Two Coats over Three Coats Silver

The next creme is a dark red called Ruby, a two coater.

Revlon Ruby
Revlon Ruby Nail Polish, Two Coats

The top coat for this one is Slipper.

Revlon Slipper
Revlon Slipper Nail Polish, Two Coats over Two Coats Ruby

Next up is a purple creme called Rock, also a two-coater.

Revlon Rock
Revlon Rock Nail Polish, Two Coats

Its top coat is called Star.  Here's two coats of Star.

Revlon Star
Revlon Star Nail Polish, Two Coats over Two Coats Rock

The last creme is a black called Lunar, a two-coater with a wonky brush.

Revlon Lunar
Revlon Lunar Nail Polish, Two Coats

The glitter top coat for this is the most impressive to me.  It's called Galaxy.

Revlon Galaxy
Revlon Galaxy Nail Polish, Two Coats over Two Coats Lunar

Those, Dear Reader, are the Revlon glitter top coats and their creme companions which I stumbled upon this morning.  I think they're great, and at $4, I don't expect to do better.

That's all I have for you.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment