Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I'm back sooner than I thought to show you something I got today, Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues from the Nordstrom Exclusive Trio.  The bottle says "Deborah Lippmann," not "Lippmann Collection," so I'm just going with what the bottle says - I don't know if that recently changed.

Lady Sings the Blues is a great deep blue jelly with regular and hex glitter and excellent color saturation.  It took two coats to make it opaque, which is odd for a jelly.  The glitter distinctly shows through the almost-blackened-yet-still-blue base.

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues
Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues Nail Polish, Two Coats

I really love this one.  Lippmann does some great glitters, and this is definitely a great one.  I'm fired about about two of the three in the trio, and the third isn't bad.  They're still on Nordstrom's site if you need it.

That's all I have for you for now, Dear Reader.  Until next tome, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment