Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zoya Midori & A Stash of Gold

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Now that we've all survived The Ides of March unscathed, I thought I'd return to Saint Patrick's Day manicures.

Today I used Zoya Midori and added a little row of gold rhinestones for the leprechaun's pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I used squares - I figured with inflation, it's got to be a stash of gold bars by now.

I used Nu Nails as a base, two coats of Midori, and Diamont, then stuck on the rhinestones with Foundation and added more Diamont to that nail. This mani may not last - it's not drying properly. My right hand is all dinged and smudged.

Zoya Midori Nail Polish
Zoya Midori Nail Polish, Two Coats, with Gold Rhinestones

That's the update for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment