Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nubar Black Chrome & Konad M79

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I finally got around to fixing my nails - it seems I skipped one with the quick dry top coat this morning (how did that happen???), took a nap, and woke up with the dreaded sheet marks on that nail.

Anyhow, I was just relaxing and watching a reality show I'm to embarrassed to confess the title of, and I redid my manicure. I used my favorite black shimmer, Nubar Black Chrome, which took two coats. It's my favorite because it's blacker than other black shimmers, but still clearly a shimmer. It was a nice change of pace, but a little plain alone, so I Konaded it. I used the polka dot pattern from plate M79 and Pink Konad Special Polish, and now my nails reminds me of the shirt of an evil clown. Oddly, in a good way. I like them.

Nubar Black Chrome Nail Polish
Nubar Black Chrome Nail Polish, Two Coats & Konad M79 in Pink Konad Special Polish

This is why I'm sold on Konad polishes, too - I really doubt a regular pink could hold up to black.

I'm going to return to bad reality TV (tautology - I stand corrected...) and enjoy my evil clown mani the whole time. Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment