Thursday, March 4, 2010

Models Own Lime Light & Konad S9

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm still going strong with the Saint Patrick's Day Greens! Today I have Models Own Lime Light, which required three coats. Here's Lime Light alone.

Models Own Lime Light
Models Own Lime Light Nail Polish, Three Coats

As is often the case with neons, I still had a bit of VNL after three coats, so I stamped a pattern from Konad Plate S9 over it to cover it up, using White Konad Special Polish.

Models Own Lime Light Nail Polish
Models Own Lime Light Nail Polish, Three Coats & Konad S9 in Konad White

Yesterday I also had the good fortune of picking up some Revlons I got for a very fair price on Ebay, including some Street Wears I never thought I'd see and one particular old Revlon I was sure I'd never get my hands on (or get on my hands, for that matter). I really want to make it to St. Pat's with the greens but it's awfully tempting to do a couple posts on the Street Wears! Maybe I'll take the weekend off from the greens so I can show them to you - I'm excited about them.

On an unrelated note, I got word that Konad USA is nixing the discount codes for Konad supplies, including at my beloved WowSoCool. At the time I got the email, it was unclear when the dead cutoff would be, but I believe the codes will work through today. Go get cheapo Konad stuff while you can!

That's the update for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment