Monday, March 1, 2010

Illamasqua MILF & Konad M81

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today kicks off the Saint Patrick's Day Greens with Illamasqua MILF, with a pattern from Konad plate M81.

I wanted MILF for a long time, largely for the name, but it was always sold out on Sephora when I was getting other stuff. I finally got it, and the first time I wore it, I was totally let down - I did not like it and was completely underwhelmed. This is a polish that confirms that I need to wear something twice to evaluate it. I loved it yesterday!

I started this manicure with two coats of MILF, then added a pattern that looks shamrock-y from plate M81 using Green Konad Special Nail Polish. The thing is, there are five leaves on the clovers. Extra luck, maybe? Anyhow, whenever I see clovers, I think of Bugs Bunny singing, "I'm looking over a three leaved clover that I overlooked beeeeeee-threeeeeee!" So in this case, I'm looking over a five leaved clover that I overlooked befive.

Illamasqua MILF Nail Polish
Illamasqua MILF Nail Polish, Two Coats & Konad Plate M81 in Konad Green Special Polish

Illamasqua MILF is the start of Saint Patrick's Day Greens, and I'm determined to do them until the holiday. I'm trying to gather up enough green nail polishes to see us through!

That's it for today, Dear Reader. Tomorrow's the last day for the Iron Butterfly drawing, so if you have not tossed your name into the hat, please do! Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment