Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chanel Ming & Konad Decals

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I decided to play with the turquoise Konad decals I showed to you yesterday. I thought a muted pink would work with them, so I used Chanel Ming for the nail polish. Ming took three coats, then I topped it off with a top coat and let it dry for a few minutes before adding the decals. After placing the decals, I sealed them with a coat of Diamont.

Chanel Ming Nail Polish
Chanel Ming Nail Polish, Three Coats with Konad Decals and Ming Bottle

Chanel Ming
Chanel Ming Nail Polish, Three Coats with Konad Decals

I absolutely love nail jewelry decals, and these are the best I've used in terms of the adhesive and how closely the plastic backing lines up with the little stones. I really hope WowSoCool starts carrying these as a regular item - I'll definitely be loading up on them if they do!

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment