Thursday, March 18, 2010

OPI Pink Me I'm Good & EL Ultra Violet

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have anti-greens for you: OPI's Ulta Exclusive Pink Me I'm Good and Estee Lauder's Ultra Violet, also a limited edition nail polish.

Pink Me I'm Good is a pink jelly with lots of gold glitter. It was the only one of this year's OPI Ulta exclusive pinks I wanted, which is fortunate as I no longer have an Ulta nearby. Since it's a jelly and I didn't want to use a zillion coats, I used one coat of Essie Walk Down the Aisle under it, and two coats of Pink Me I'm Good.

Walk Down the Aisle seems to be my new go-to base for jellies - it whitens the nail, masks VNL, one coat is sufficient, and it doesn't have the stark look of completely opaque whites.

Ulta Exclusive OPI Pink Me I'm Good
Ulta Exclusive OPI Pink Me I'm Good Nail Polish, Two Coats

The other color I have to shake off the greens is Estee Lauder Ultra Violet, also limited edition. It's a rich violet purple with shimmer bits that border on being tiny glitter. It's opaque and even in two coats.

Limited Edition Estee Lauder Ultra Violet
Limited Edition Estee Lauder Ultra Violet Nail Polish, Two Coats

That gargantuan bottle is hard to get a hold of, and it only contains 0.3 ounces.

I hope you had a great Saint Patrick's Day, and are as relieved as I am to be done with the theme. I think I managed to shake it a little today!

Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment