Saturday, March 13, 2010

Illamasqua Pastels: Caress

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have the third Illamasqua Pastel for you, Caress. This one is a good baby blue, I think it's likely a dupe for Nubar Baby Blue.

As with the others, I used Illamasqua base coat, two coats of Caress, and finished it with Diamont. Again, it's perfect in two coats.

Illamasqua Caress
Illamasqua Caress Nail Polish, Two Coats, from the Illamasqua Pastels

Although the simplicity of a good pastel creme appeals to me, I thought the baby blue of Caress was a little plain on its own, so I Konaded it. I used Konad plate M81 and Blue Konad Special Polish for the stamping.

Illamasqua Caress Nail Polish
Illamasqua Caress Nail Polish, Two Coats, from the Illamasqua Pastels, with Konad M81

Another Illamasqua Pastel, another success... I'm really pleased with these.

That's it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment