Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge 360

Hello, Dear Reader!

I got a little package from Rescue Beauty Lounge today, and in it were my picks from their new Surf's Up Collection: 360 and Diddy Mow. These, and the third shade I passed on, a red coral called Bangin', sold out fast in the initial pre-sale, but word is there will be another.

I tried out 360 (officially 360° in the pre-sale email, but the label says just 360) tonight. It's a greyed out dark aqua blue with a hint of shimmer. In two coats, it was even and opaque.

Rescue Beauty Lounge 360
Rescue Beauty Lounge 360 Nail Polish, Two Coats, from RBL's Surf's Up Collection

360 is a unique color and I like it quite a bit, but it's a little plain on its own. As luck would have it, I also picked up some fimo sticks today, and may add to this tomorrow. If my first try with fimo is a success, I'll show it to you. If it's a failure, I'll keep it to myself and show you Diddy Mow instead...

That's the update for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment