Friday, March 19, 2010

MAC Blue India Nail Polish

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm showing you MAC Blue India, one of their Liberty of London nail polishes, for a few reasons: I had a fimo fail, I took Diddy Mow out of the box and couldn't face another green yet, and Blue India is flying off the shelves, so I thought I should show it to you while you still can get it.

It's another muted blue, much darker than RBL 360, and a creme. It took three coats for me, even though the formula seems way better than most MAC nail polishes - I had a few bare patches after two, so a third was needed to fix them up. The other Liberty of London shade is Vestral White - they must have truckload of that stuff, since they keep releasing it with the special licensing collections (this, Hello Kitty, ...), and it's not especially coveted. Who knows?

Anyhow, this is Blue India.

MAC Blue India
MAC Blue India Nail Polish, Three Coats, from MAC's Liberty of London Collection

The fimo fail was disappointing - I got some cool fimo sticks. However, I don't have a reasonable cutting tool to slice them thinly enough. I cannibalized a disposable razor for a new razor blade to try, but since the blade was flimsy, the slices were not the nanometers thick that I wanted. I'm determined to get one for them soon - some are pretty entertaining.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment