Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar & A Rainbow

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I'm just wrapping up the day, and thought I'd show you what ended up being my real NOTD. I couldn't stand the dents and smudges in Midori, so I did a quick change to Sephora by OPI's Leaf Him at the Altar, a three-coater.

I liked the stones on Midori, so I added some to the do-over manicure. I used rectangular ones for a rainbow, with a gold one at the end for pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, then underlined them with round clear stones. I found they were a lot easier to remove from Midori using a sticky base coat rather than glue, so I just painted the tip and quickly stuck a bunch on there. They're not perfectly aligned as a result, but I can live with it. I finished with a coat of Diamont.

Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar Nail Polish
Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar Nail Polish, Three Coats & A St Patrick's Day Rainbow

Festive, quick, and not smudged, so I'm happy...

While I'm posting, Nubar tweeted a code for tomorrow (midnight to midnight Eastern) for 20% off a $30 order. Details are on their site, and the code's STPAT2030. Happy hunting!

Until next time, Dear Reader, I wish the luck of the Irish, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment