Friday, March 26, 2010

A Celebration Manicure!

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm back with a bit of good news and a celebratory manicure. I'll show you the mani first in case you don't care about my news...

I started with two coats of Nubar Pink Creme, added top coat, then Konaded the fishnet pattern over it in black and added another topcoat. To make it more fun, I filled in the top half of the nail on the diagonal with Sephora by OPI's What's a Tire Jack Matte.

Sephora by OPI What's a Tire Jack Matte
A Celebration Manicure

So why am I celebrating, and why am I telling you about it? I'll tell you...

The reason I'm happy is that a South African nail polish distributor approached me about purchasing the rights to use some of my pictures in their advertising, on billboard and magazine ads, and I just finished settling that. The reason I'm telling you about it is that you're great about emailing me when my pictures are stolen, so if you see them driving down the highway in Johannesburg next month, it's with my permission.

That's my Celebration Manicure and my fun news for the day. Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment