Friday, March 5, 2010

Revlon Jaded & Konad M70

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

Revlon Jaded is one nail polish I never thought I'd get in my hot little hands, and much to my glee, it's been my Nails of the Day today. It's a really cool green shimmer, a super oldie. It had thinned a bit and I needed three coats of it. This is Revlon Jaded.

Revlon Jaded
Revlon Jaded Nail Polish, Three Coats

I added the pattern from plate M70 that looks like drizzled nail polish, using Jungle Green Konad Princess Polish for the stamping.

Revlon Jaded Nail Polish
Revlon Jaded Nail Polish, Three Coats & Konad M70 in Jungle Green

I have some sunlight left still, so I'm going to go swatch some of the Street Wears I told you about to show you tomorrow and take a little break from greens, but I wanted to show you this great nail polish before I did.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment