Friday, March 12, 2010

Illamasqua Pastels: Nudge

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have, as promised, another of the Illamasqua Pastels for you today, this time Nudge. On Illamasqua's site, Nudge is described as "mint ice cream" with a super pale green color dot, which makes it sound potentially dupey to the eight zillion mint greens that have come out in the last few months. I found that it's not at all - it's more of a pastel turquoise, both much bluer and darker than represented on Illamasqua's site. I don't think I have something really close to this one.

Again, I used Illamsaqua's base coat, two coats of Nudge, and finished it with Diamont. Like Wink, Nudge is perfect in two coats.

Illamasqua Nudge
Illamasqua Nudge Nail Polish, Two Coats from the Illamasqua Pastels

Yesterday, there was a comment expressing concern about using Illamasqua nail polish due to the shape of the bottle cap. The good, but wallet breaking, news is that the square cap is just decorative and comes off, leaving a very usable round brush handle.

Illamasqua Nudge Nail Polish
Illamasqua Nudge Nail Polish, Two Coats, from the Illamasqua Pastels with Bottle Cap Removed

So that's two of four that I know are perfect two coaters, both of which I really like. That's it for today, so until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment