Sunday, April 25, 2010

SpaRitual Full of Life and Konad M73

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I have my do-over mani to show you: SpaRitual Full of Life from the Soulful Collection with Konad M73 and M19 in Konad Black.  I saw a variation of this on a message board this mornng and copied it, I liked it so much.

I started with two coats of Full of Life, added top coat and let it dry for a bit, then got to stamping.  I used Konad Black Special Polish for all, stamping both hands once with M73, then each nail twice with M19 to make the tip (one stamp was too short).  Had I known what I was getting into when I started, I wouldn't have started - three stamps is a lot more than my attention span can handle.  I finished it with a coat of Diamont and some drying drops, and the good news is that I love it.  This is after it's totally dry under artificial light.

SpaRitual Full of Life Nail Polish and Konad M73 and M19
SpaRitual Full of Life Nail Polish with Konad M73 and M19 in Konad Black

I'm wearing this out with a black dress, so I'll match.

So that's my do-over mani.  I love it!  That's also all I have for you today, so until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment