Monday, April 12, 2010

Nubar Costa Rica Coral & Sensual Red

Good morning. Dear Reader!

Today I have a swatch and a post-swatching mani for you.  The swatch, I did for something else, but I was reminded of what a great color it was and thought I'd show it to you.  It's Nubar Costa Rica Coral, which is a really vibrant coral creme.  This is two coats.

Nubar Costa Rica Coral
Nubar Costa Rica Coral, Two Coats
The mani diesn't look as good.  I liked it while I wore it, but had a different impression when I was watermarking the picture.  It's two coats of Nubar Sensual Red with the black and white Konad Rhinestone Glam decals.  As I said, I liked it on, but the picture gives me the initial impression that my nails got braces.

Nubar Sensual Red with Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals
Nubar Sensual Red, Two Coats, with Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals
That's what I have to show you this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment