Friday, April 16, 2010

Revlon Ocean Breeze & Konad M79 & Contest Winner!

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

The entries are all in, and uneautre is the winner.  She's been notified by email, and the details have started.  Congratulations!

Just so it's a real post, I thought I'd show you today's Nails of the Day.  It's Revlon Ocean Breeze with a pattern from Konad Plate M79 in Konad White Special Polish.  I keep sniffing my nails - they smell so good!

Revlon Ocean Breeze Nail Polish and Konad Plate M79 in White
Revlon Ocean Breeze Nail Polish and Konad Plate M79 in White Konad Polish
This is the first time I've been able to get this pattern to work, so I'm all excited about it.  

That's it, really.  The WSC $50 gift certificate winner was my real purpose, but it's not a real post without pictures!

Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment