Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chanel Mistral

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have Chanel Mistral with fake pearl Konad Rhinestone Glam nail decals.  The picture is by uneven morning light and is a bit darker than it should be, but it does show Mistral's shimmer a lot better than the full sun picture did.  So the color was better in full light, but the finish is more accurate in this light.

For the decals, I chose the ones that are primarily fake pearls with just a little bit of rhinestone.  If I had these decals when I got married a few years ago, I would have used them - I went with pearl jewelry, hair decoration, so nails would have worked.  Here's two coats of Mistral with the decals, my pretend wedding nails.

Chanel Mistral Nail Polish and Pearl Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals
Chanel Mistral Nail Polish with Pearl Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals
That's just about all I know today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment