Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chanel Nouvelle Vague, Day 2

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm so in love with Nouvelle Vague I'm wearing it for a second day.  I have good news, too - it's up on Chanel.com along with the new LE gold, matte black, and gold glitter.

Even though I love Nouvelle Vague enough for a second day of wear, my attention span doesn't allow for it to remain unchanged, so I added the fake turquoise Konad Rhinestone Glam decals to it.  Yes, I added decals to a Chanel - I don't know if the earth will crack open and swallow me up for that, but I did it anyhow.  I think it looks cool as heck - I love the polish and the decals, so I'm happy and sparkly.

Chanel Nouvelle Vague Nail Polish and Turquoise Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals
Chanel Nouvelle Vague Nail Polish with Turquoise Konad Rhinestone Glam Decals
It's like I have an 80's giant brooch, like we used to wear on our collars with our shirts buttoned all the way up, on my pinky, yet I like it.  The picture is in early morning low light - yesterday's of the polish alone was more accurate, with more even lighting.

So Nouvelle Vague is such a hit with me it's getting a second day of wear.  I love it.

That's all for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment