Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chanel Illusion D'Or over Lippmann Bitches Brew

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I was so determined to get through all the Revlons, then I opened up my Chanel Illusion D'Or and had to try it out.  I'd seen swatches of it over various colors, but none over what I wanted to see it on: Lippmann Collection's Bitches Brew (that's how it's spelled, like a statement rather than a thing).  Bitches Brew is a burgundy shimmer, and in my mind's eye I saw it working well with Illusion D'Or.

I used two coats of the Lippmann, one of Illusion D'Or, and topped it with Diamont.  Here it is in the sun.

Chanel Illusion D'Or and Bitches Brew
Chanel Illusion D'Or over Lippman Collection Bitches Brew
I like it, but I now know what I'm going to try it over next to improve upon it (I hope!).  I'll let that be a surprise for you.

That all I have for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment