Thursday, April 29, 2010

OPI Shrek Collection

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I wasn't up for swatching OPI Shrek last night, but I was this morning, so I have swatches for you.  Five of the pictures are under artificial light - my first shot at using a new light box.  The colors are true to life, but I'm still working on placement of the lamps to eliminate shadows.  The sixth was taken last night by the setting sun.

All six of the Shrek Collection are cremes and were three coaters for me, but I've found the dry time to be reasonable.  The brush on them is good, too - a little big, but not as moppy as in some collections.  There are two blues, two purples, and two weirdo greens in the collection, and I like them all.

The first weirdo green is Fiercely Fiona, a color like if you made pea soup using both green and yellow peas.  This one is a full manicure, and the picture I took outside last night.

OPI Shrek: Fiercely Fiona
OPI Shrek: Fiercely Fiona Nail Polish, Three Coats

The other weird green is Who the Shrek are You?, which is really the color of Shrek.

OPI Shrek: Who the Shrek are You?
OPI Shrek: Who the Shrek are You? Nail Polish, Three Coats
The lighter of the two blues is What's with the Cattitude, a baby blue creme.

OPI Shrek: What's with the Cattitude
OPI Shrek: What's with the Cattitude Nail Polish, Three Coats

The darker blue is Ogre the Top Blue, a bright medium blue creme.

OPI Shrek: Ogre the Top Blue
OPI Shrek: Ogre the Top Blue Nail Polish, Three Coats

The lighter of the purples is Rumple's Wiggin', a slightly pink pale lavender.

OPI Shrek: Rumple's Wiggin'
OPI Shrek: Rumple's Wiggin' Nail Polish, Three Coats

The last one, the darker purple, is today's Nails of the Day, Funky Dunkey.

OPI Shrek: Funky Dunkey
OPI Shrek: Funky Dunkey Nail Polish, Three Coats

That's OPI's Shrek Collection, and what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment