Monday, April 12, 2010

Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection for Summer 2010

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

This morning I got delivery notification for and ran out to pick up my Les Pop-Up de Chanel nail polishes, and I have swatches for you.  I got all three, and found that the promo images sold them short - all three are fantastic.  All three were two-coaters for me, and very self leveling.  It would be hard to make them streaky.

Riviera is a raspberry pink opaque almost-jelly creme, the same finish as Melrose and L.A. Sunset from The Robertson Collection.

Chanel Riviera
Chanel Riviera Nail Polish from Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection
Mistral is a pale, delicate pink with a cool almost flaky shimmer that's still subtle.

Chanel Mistral
Chanel Mistral Nail Polish from Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection
Nouvelle Vague is the turquoise with a barely-there shimmer like Chanel Jade.

Chanel Nouvelle Vague
Chanel Nouvelle Vague Nail Polish from Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection
Those are all three in the collection.  I don't know what the official release date is, but they're at some Macy's and Nordstrom's Chanel counters already.  The good folks at Chanel.com only knew they'd appear there "any day now."

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment