Sunday, April 18, 2010

Essie Turquoise & Caicos & Konad S2

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have another from the Essie Resort Collection for you: Turquoise & Caicos, stamped with a pattern from Konad plate S2.  I wanted a nautical theme, so I used the ship pattern, stamping the ships' bottom part (whatever it's called) in Konad Princess Gold Black then using a bunch of different Konad Special Polishes for the sails.  From thumb to pinky, they're Blue Pearl, Violet Pearl, Green, Psyche Pink, and Pastel Blue.

This time, I applied Turquoise & Caicos is a different place in my home, a non-nail polishing spot, so I did it differently and needed three coats.  It was still just as easy to work with, and a super shiny, gorgeous color.

Essie Turquoise & Caicos and Konad S2
Essie Turquoise & Caicos with Konad Plate S2

Essie Turquoise & Caicos and Konad S2, Closer View
Essie Turquoise & Caicos with Konad S2, Closer View

I liked this one a lot, but am about to take it off.  That's it for today, Dear Reader, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment